We’ve fought hard to make sure our clients recover the money the deserve, which means we’re committed to doing whatever’s in your best interest when we represent you.
You don’t have to fight this alone. We’ll sit down with you and listen to you free of charge, then help you understand what options are available for you and how to move forward.
Visalia Attorneys at Law
Personal Injury & Criminal Defense
For 40 years, Koch, Degn, & Gomez Attorneys at Law have assisted people, just like you, who have found themselves facing the worst life has to offer. Like you may feel, they’re often scared don’t know where to turn. Attorney Thomas Degn and his practice is dedicated to guiding people like you through injury or criminal cases that have turned life upside down.
Thomas W. Degn founded his practice on principles of trust and care. The first step of the process is intently listening to your whole story. We listen carefully to your concerns, the details of what happened, and what matters most to you. Our goal is to stand by your side as a knowledgeable and supportive legal advocate. We can offer an experienced and professional team of attorneys to give you personalized legal counsel, as well as tenacious representation. You need help to resolve your legal issues and to protect your future, and you’ve come to the right place to find that help.
Attorney Thomas Degn
A Compassionate & Experienced Professional
With Thomas W. Degn as your representation, you instantly gain access to these benefits:
- Experience – Our unique team offers a variety of skills and practice that ranges over 40 years. Few firms can boast of experience of prosecution, insurance defense, and even army interrogation. This diversity in skill is just one reason we can give you the advantage you need in your legal case.
- Proven Success – We have a long list of successful cases for all different client issues. We have proudly won millions for our clients in wrongful injury cases, and overcome criminal charges for hundreds.
- Attentive Client Care – The best feedback we receive from our clients time and time again is their appreciation for our moral support and the care we show by returning your phone calls. We recognize that it isn’t just a legal case – it’s your life.
- Thorough Knowledge – We have organized our practice to assign attorneys to specific courthouses. This is important because it has allowed our attorneys to create a reputation of effectiveness, as well as creating relationships and gathering knowledge about judges and prosecutors. Understanding the dynamics of a particular court gives you an incredible advantage.
- Aggressive Style – We are known for our aggressive commitment to each case. We take immediate action and responsibility to strengthen your claim or case, and the jump start makes all the difference for our clients.
- Multilingual Service – We are proud to offer multilingual services in English and Spanish to better serve you.
Interested in learning more about how we can help?
Call today to receive a complimentary case evaluation – at no cost to you.
Wrongful & Personal Injury Cases
With Millions Recovered for our Clients
Accidents are unexpected, and often life-changing. If you or someone you love has experienced an accident in the workplace, on the road, or a slip-and-fall injury it can be an intense and frightening challenge. The toll it takes is not just physical – but also mental and financial. It is particularly frustrating when the cause is the negligence of others. We understand these challenges and are completely committed to hold the negligent party accountable.
Our head Visalia personal injury lawyer lawyer is a former insurance defense attorney, so he is well versed in the ways of the insurance industry. He knows the tactics used to prevent full payout and compensation, so he can keep your case on track and successful. He also uses his experience as a former army interrogator to cut through the confusion and persists until you receive the maximum possible compensation.
We have successfully advocated for a variety of different injury cases, including:
- Traumatic Brain, head, or other brain injuries
- Spine injuries
- Amputation and loss of limb
- Burn, scar, laceration
- Partial and complete disability
- Wrongful death cases
We have recovered actual millions for our clients in these areas, and we will do the same for you. Call us today to see what our expertise and resources can do for your injury case.
Outstanding Criminal Defense
We Won’t Give Up On You
Our head criminal defense lawyer is a former assistant district attorney and brings with him the knowledge that the best defense is actually a strong offense. That’s why Koch, Degn, & Gomez LLP Attorneys at law believes in a preemptive and proactive approach. Some firms wait to see what the prosecution will do, but we start right away by gathering evidence and building our strategy. The entire focus of our defense is to protect your rights and ensure your legal freedoms.
Our firm has experience and success in challenging both misdemeanor and felony charges with our superior legal representation. We have law enforcement and investigator resources which will make finding evidence to exonerate you much more successful and effective for your case.
24/7 Assistance from Nationally Recognized Attorneys
Koch, Degn, & Gomez LLP Attorneys at Law don’t just provide legal support during business hours. They are available for emergency calls about injury claims, bail hearings on nights or weekends, and any other time you may need to talk about your case. You will be provided with the personal phone number of your defense attorney who will gladly return emails and calls within the same day.
This superior service is what earned us an Avvo 10.0 Superb Rating. If you are facing criminal charges or suffering from an injury there is simply not a better choice than the hard-hitting representation and persistent advocacy of Koch, Degn, & Gomez LLP Attorneys at Law.