You don’t have to fight this alone. We’ll sit down with you and listen to you free of charge, then help you understand what options are available for you and how to move forward.
Why Choose Koch, Degn, and Gomez?
Visalia Lawyers with Over 40 Years’ Experience
When you’re faced with legal obligations you will have a variety of choices when it comes to legal representation. So why should you choose us? Because no one else can really compare.
The lawyers of Koch, Degn and Gomez have over 40 years of combined experience in the legal field. The experience we bring beyond the courtroom is of particular importance to the way we work for you.
Our qualifications and experience include:
- Former Prosecutor
- Trained Army Interrogator
- Business degrees and careers that help us guide your business through corporate law
- 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- Former Insurance Defense attorney who knows the ins and outs of big insurance tactics
- Spanish, Arabic, and Portuguese language services
Aggressive & Strategic Approach
Unlike other firms, we don’t wait to see what the prosecution or insurance companies will do. We begin right away. We construct our case, conduct our own investigations, and work tirelessly to dispute allegations and negate evidence as soon as possible to strengthen your defense.
We understand that there is a critical time period for defense and investigation, and we won’t waste it. If you have been arrested or are possibly under investigation – call right away. Do not give the judicial system more time to build a case against you while we can be working to defend your rights.
Investigators & Experts
When it comes to a trial, evidence is the make-or-break element. Koch, Degn, and Gomez have an entire team of investigators and experts willing to present evidence and testify favorably on your behalf.
Our formidable team includes:
- Former police officers to conduct interviews, speak to witnesses, re-interview and perform background checks for prosecution witnesses, obtain evidence and surveillance, and find all other forms of evidence or corroboration for a strong defense.
- Medical, industry, and vocational specialists who will testify of current and lifetime consequences of any injuries you have sustained in the event of an accident.
- Experts to defend your version of any alleged criminal activity
- Experts to explain why the opposition is responsible for your injuries
One complaint we have heard time and time again about other firms is that they are not accessible to their clients. You are paying them for representation yet you never seem to get updates or catch them at a good time. At Koch, Degn and Gomez you will never have to worry about accessibility or updates. Our attorneys are available 24/7 for support and assistance.
We understand how stressful criminal charges or injuries can be, and when you have a question you deserve to have it answered in a timely manner. We believe that frequent and close communication between client and attorney is key for successful legal representation.
Our Communication Policies:
- Every call, text, or email is returned – same day.
- Every client will have the personal cell number of their attorney and assistant for anytime communication.
The aftermath of criminal charges or injury can be confusing, so we understand if you want to talk to someone before making a huge decision about your representation. Call Koch, Degn & Gomez LLP Attorneys today for a free evaluation of your case and options. We begin every case with the crucial first step – listening. We are here to hear your story.
Koch, Degn & Gomez can represent clients in Visalia, Hanford, Tulare, Exeter, Porterville, Fresno, Bakersfield, throughout Central California, and even the entire state. We are also proud to consult with firms, attorneys, and clients nationwide.