You don’t have to fight this alone. We’ll sit down with you and listen to you free of charge, then help you understand what options are available for you and how to move forward.
Why Choose Koch, Degn, and Gomez?
Visalia Lawyers with Over 40 Years’ Experience
Why should you choose us to be your lawyers?
Because you need someone who will fight for you.
If you’re facing criminal charges, you can’t count on a court-appointed lawyer to care about you. But we will, because our success depends on you and your case.
If you’re looking for help with a personal injury case, you can count on the other party doing their best to take advantage of you when you’re at your most vulnerable. We won’t put up with that. We’ll make sure you’re treated fairly.
49 years of it
That’s how much combined experience the Koch, Degn, & Gomez team has had.
And we’re ready to use that experience to fight for you.
When you become our client, you won’t be handed off to someone who passed the California bar last year and doesn’t know what’s going on. At a minimum, we guarantee your lawyer will have 15 years of experience. And in this profession, experience counts.
Want an example? Our past experience speaks for itself:
- Deputy District Attorney
- Trained Army Interrogator
- 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- Insurance Defense attorney for AIG
- 2010 Visalia Times Delta “Rising Star” Award
- Past President – Tulare County Bar Association
- Spanish, Arabic, and Portuguese language services
Don’t lose your case because you hired a rookie.
Aggressive & Strategic Approach
Did you hire us?
Then we have an obligation to get the job done, and we’re not going to wait around to get started. We build your case with you, gather supporting evidence, and plot out how we can weaken the other side.
If you’ve been charged with a crime, don’t waste time and let the other side build their case against you. We know how the district attorney approaches criminal charges.
If you’re facing debilitating injuries or getting ready to battle your own insurance company to so they’ll live up to their word, don’t do this by yourself. We’ve seen what the other side will do in personal injury and insurance cases.
We’re going to fight every step of the way to make sure you’re heard, your rights are respected, and you can walk away with your dignity intact.
Investigators & Experts
When it comes to a trial, evidence is the make-or-break element. Koch, Degn, and Gomez have an entire team of investigators and experts willing to present evidence and testify favorably on your behalf.
Our formidable team includes:
- Former police officers to conduct interviews, speak to witnesses, re-interview and perform background checks for prosecution witnesses, obtain evidence and surveillance, and find all other forms of evidence or corroboration for a strong defense.
- Medical, industry, and vocational specialists who will testify of current and lifetime consequences of any injuries you have sustained in the event of an accident.
- Experts to defend your version of any alleged criminal activity
- Experts to explain why the opposition is responsible for your injuries
One complaint we have heard time and time again about other firms is that they are not accessible to their clients. You are paying them for representation yet you never seem to get updates or catch them at a good time. At Koch, Degn and Gomez you will never have to worry about accessibility or updates. Our attorneys are available 24/7 for support and assistance.
We understand how stressful criminal charges or injuries can be, and when you have a question you deserve to have it answered in a timely manner. We believe that frequent and close communication between client and attorney is key for successful legal representation.
Our Communication Policies:
- Every call, text, or email is returned – same day.
- Every client will have the personal cell number of their attorney and assistant for anytime communication.
The aftermath of criminal charges or injury can be confusing, so we understand if you want to talk to someone before making a huge decision about your representation. Call Koch, Degn & Gomez LLP Attorneys today for a free evaluation of your case and options. We begin every case with the crucial first step – listening. We are here to hear your story.
Koch, Degn & Gomez can represent clients in Visalia, Hanford, Tulare, Exeter, Porterville, Fresno, Bakersfield, throughout Central California, and even the entire state. We are also proud to consult with firms, attorneys, and clients nationwide.